Ajino Heishiro Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) provides joy to many people through food.Under such circumstances, it is our social responsibility to properly protect the personal information of all customers and those involved with our company, and we recognize that it is the most important matter in our corporate activities, and we recognize the following policies (hereinafter referred to as “this policy”). We will endeavor to protect, manage, operate, and use personal information in accordance with this.
- We acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information limited to the range necessary for the seasoning and food wholesale business and the employment and personnel management of employees. In addition, we will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use (unintended use) and take measures to realize it.
- We comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines and other standards set by the government.
- Our company strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage of personal information, loss or damage, and correct it.
- We will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding personal information.
- We will continuously improve our personal information protection management system.
Handling Of Personal Information
We will appropriately protect the personal information we obtain in connection with the provision of all services.
Acquisition Of Personal Information
for the purpose of applying for product-related services, conducting surveys and events, applying for trial products, registering for e-mail distribution services, and registering as a WEB member I will. In addition, personal information may be obtained by the customer’s voluntary application.
Personal information to be acquired Personal information is name, postal code, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, purchase history, delivery address, whether to send DM or e-mail, order contents and payment The situation, inquiries, postcards / envelopes such as letters, and answers to inquiries. In addition, security cameras are installed for facility safety management, and access logs are recorded for website evaluation. In addition, depending on the service used, you may be asked to provide a credit number, card expiration date, etc., but it is not necessary to respond. However, some services may not be available if you cannot provide certain personal information.
Use Of Personal Information
The personal information acquired by us will be used for confirmation, guidance, questionnaires and event participation that are essential for delivering the products you ordered and trial products, providing the services you have applied for, etc. When it is necessary to inform customers of product results, provide product information and new services, or contact customers, respond to inquiries from family members or introducers about their purchase status, We will use it to answer inquiries about the purchase status and to identify family members and introducers. In addition, we provide personal information to subcontractors to the extent necessary for shipping products and trial products, sending DMs, sending e-mail magazines, and confirming the use of credit cards. The website is outsourced to Yamato Financial Co., Ltd. ( https://www.yamatofinancial.jp/ ). In case of outsourcing, we will outsource only to outsourcing contractors with confidentiality, prohibition of unintended use and security management. In addition, personal information collected by our company will be used for interviews at the time of recruitment, notification of recruitment and rejection, appropriate assignment and treatment after recruitment, and notification to relevant government agencies.
Established on December 15, 2005
Revised on November 6, 2008 | Revised on February 1, 2018
Chairman and Representative Director: Ajino Heishiro Masaaki Nomiyama
President and Representative Director: Koji Nomiyama